Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa. 2016 marks the 30th anniversary for the legendary desert getaway and tennis destination, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa. “Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa has been a desert landmark for decades now,” said General Manager Doug Sears. “As a vital member of our community, a regular destination for vacationing guests, a respite for those in search of both action and relaxation and a highly functional yet fun place to conduct business, this resort has become home away from home for so many loyal guests.”
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa opened in 1986 under the name Grand Champions Resort. In 1987 Hyatt took over management of the resort and the Grand Champions tennis stadium debuted under the passionate leadership of tennis legend Charlie Pasarell. Grand Champions, Pasarell and the then-state-of-the-art stadium played host to the prestigious BNP Paribas Tennis Open (known throughout the years as many other tournament names) until 1999 as tennis elite including Pete Sampras, Steffi Graf, Boris Becker, Andre Agassi and many others competed. In 1999 the tennis stadium moved to larger facilities though it remains an iconic aspect of the resorts identity to this day. In 2003 the resort underwent a massive renovation and expansion. In 2012 the resort was renamed Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa and continues to showcase golf courses, tennis facilities, expansive luxurious spa, villas, fine dining and much more.
Today, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is one of the desert’s most alluring resorts for family escapes, meetings and events, weddings, romance and wellness retreats. To celebrate an extraordinary 30 years under the desert sun, the resort has created a calendar of events, promotions and special offers to last throughout the year! Can you spot the theme?
Wining & Dining
· A “Throwback Menu” will be offered the last Sunday of each month remembering the original Charlie’s Restaurant.
· Sunday through Thursdays will feature a monthly special $30 bottle of wine.
· $19.86 Date Night Special: two signature cocktails – one for you and one for him/her. (Minimum 2 guests over the age of 21 must be present). Or….
· Two Agave Sunset Margaritas for $30 (Minimum 2 guests over the age of 21 must be present).
· #TBT – Throwback Tuesday & Thursday: 80’s tunes and cocktails all night.
· Kids Happy Hour – smoothies and refreshing icy beverages for $3.00.
For the Fun of It
· $30 Lunch for 2 Upgrade – available will full day cabana rental (two shakes/smoothies, two sandwiches or burgers) Purchase a full day cabana rental, and receive the option to purchase the $30 lunch upgrade for two people.
· Summer Cabana Rental Specials – prices starting at $30 (June – August).
· Throwback Dive-in-Movie – 1980’s cult classics each Friday (June – August)
· DesertPipe® – the coolest water ride to hit the desert! Three rides for $19.86 (June-August)
· #FamilyFun Pool Package – floatie + noodle + beach ball = $19.86
· Grand Champions Tennis Happy Hour – $3 tennis ball canister & $3 white wine, 5-7 pm (Mon-Thu, April-December).
· Retro Step Class, Saturdays (March – December) Included in the resort fee, along with other movement classes.
Agua Serena Spa
· Moroccan Mint Body Scrub $130. An energizing and ultra-fresh combination of rosemary, mint and sweet orange, this treatment stimulates circulation and awakens the mind.
· Moroccan Lava Ritual (self-administered treatment) $30 Healing, purifying treatment for skin and hair using Morocco’s exclusive lava clay and a Moroccanoil hair mask.
· Spa Healthy Hour $30 12-2pm Mon – Fri, choose two different treatment add-on’s (soak not included).
· Ultimate Moroccanoil Pedicure $89 Unique and luxurious products exfoliate skin, preparing it for the rich hydrating effects of Moroccanoil’s Hydrating Treatment which includes a paraffin dip.
· Moroccanoil Scalp Treatment $30 (Thursdays)
· Merlot Mondays (available all day) – $3 glass of merlot and 30% Vino and Vinyasa classes.
Serving OneHope Merlot to raise awareness and funding for charitable organizations and social causes like END7 which provides children in need with treatment and medicine.
· Your 30th night’s stay in 2016 is $30
· 30% off Summer Bookings – book your stay March–May for stays between June-September. (Advance Purchase – prepay non-refundable).
To take advantage of any of these specials either call Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa by phone at 760-776-1234 or visit the special anniversary website www.relaxplayindulge.com or the resort website indianwells.hyatt.com.
BARBERSHOP Film & Music News. Nice Life Recording Company and Atlantic Records have announced Lizzo as the latest member...
March 11, 2016
The Power Player Lifestyle Magazine was created to provide online and digital mobile news weekly, featuring a variety of quality content around the diverse visionaries in the fields of entertainment, food, art, technology, health, international and international business.
PPLM places the spotlight on the educated, successful, savvy men and women who embody the essence of true power. Our mission is to promote the “Power Player” concept in a prosperous lifestyle community.
PPLM editorial staff invites you to pitch your story ideas to our editorial team email at
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.